GA and Ticket Overview
Electric Forest tickets are now on sale including General Admission and all GOOD LIFE Ticket and Lodging Packages!
GENERAL ADMISSION Purchase Tickets The GOOD LIFE VIP Check out all the options
Available Ticket Types:
- Weekend Tickets
- GOOD LIFE Village
- GOOD LIFE Back 40 and Frontier Lodging Packages
- General and GOOD LIFE RV Pass Add On
- General Admission Tent Rental Add On
All Electric Forest Weekend Tickets include a four-day festival pass, Thursday, June 26th thru Sunday, June 29th 2014 and onsite camping/parking.
To Upgrade from a Weekend Pass to a GOOD LIFE Village, Back 40 or Frontier Package Please Call: 888-512-SHOW (7469)
CHILDREN'S TICKETS (Ages 3-12) are available for purchase ONLY via telephone at 888-512-SHOW (7469).
RV Parking requires the purchase of an RV PASS. Add an RV PASS at checkout for $175.00 per RV plus service fees. Please note: EVERY vehicle entering the RV camping area must have an RV PASS, every person entering the Electric Forest RV Camping area must also have a weekend ticket.
PAY IN FULL
Selecting this payment option will allow you to pay for your order in full in one transaction.
LAYAWAY PAYMENT PLAN
Electric Forest offers the option of the Layaway Payment Plan to pay for all Weekend Tickets to EF14. Pay 10% of the total cost today, and the remaining balance will be charged in 3 equal payments on the first of each month (March 1, April 1, May 1). Layaway options are available when ordering online, or by calling 888-512-SHOW (7469). The last date to order layaway is February 28th, 2014.
10% DOWN + 4 EQUAL PAYMENTS
Selecting this option will allow you to pay 10% of your order total as your first payment, with the remaining total automatically deducted in 4 payments on the 1st business day of each month (please allow 2-3 days for processing and posting to your account) beginning February 1 and ending May 1. Click MY ACCOUNT to see your status.
Example: If you order on January 13th, 10% + service fees will be deducted instantly and your 2nd payment will not be deducted until February 1, 2014.
MORE INFO - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
No refunds. Default on payments will result in loss of deposit and cancellation of your order, however if a payment is declined you will be granted a 10-day window to reply to our inquiry with updated payment info. We will contact you within the first week of the month if your payment does not go through. All payments are AUTOMATICALLY billed to the card used for your deposit. You cannot make manual payments. If you need to update your payment info or billing info, then please sign in to your Front Gate Tickets/Electric Forest account.
Ticket Fees & Details
Weekend Ticket Fees
Weekend Ticket fees are $23.25 for Loyalty Tickets, $23.75 for Early Bird, $24.50 for Electric Entry and $24.75 for Regular Weekend. All ticket fees include a contribution to Electric Forest Music in Schools, other charitable programs to be announced soon and service fees.
Children's Weekend Ticket fees are $21.75, and include a contribution to Electric Forest Music in Schools, other charitable programs to be announced soon and service fees.
General Admission Tent Rental service fee is $20 plus a $300 refundable damage deposit.
RV Pass service fee is $13.25.
GOOD LIFE Ticket Fees
GOOD LIFE Village Weekend Ticket fees are $29.25 for Loyalty Tickets, $29.50 for Early Bird and $31.75 for Regular Price Tickets. All ticket fees include a contribution to Electric Forest Music in Schools, other charitable programs to be announced soon and service fees.
The fee for Children's GOOD LIFE ticket is $24.75.
GOOD LIFE RV Pass service fee is $14.
Have more GOOD LIFE Ticket questions? Click here.
Ticket Shipping Information
- All domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority Shipping. International orders can be picked up at Will Call, as they will not be shipped.
- There is a limit of 10 General Admission Weekend Tickets per order.
- Tickets will ship beginning Mid-May 2014. Please remember to have your tickets shipped to an address where you or your authorized representative will be throughout May and June 2014.
- All sales are final. Lost or stolen tickets will not be reissued.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Electric Forest takes place rain or shine.
- All acts, once announced, have confirmed their Electric Forest appearance, however acts are subject to change without notice.
- Don't Forget the Food Drive!
- Check here for information on Children's Tickets and policies.
- Check here for information regarding Electric Forest's Access Program for guests with disabilities.