How Electricology Works
Visit Electricology EcoZones in your campground neighborhoods to drop off recycling, pick up trash bags, and earn EcoPoints to redeem at the Electricology Stores for exclusive prizes that include Electric Forest Tickets for Life!
Wherever you are in the festival, make sure to use our three-bin waste stations, help keep the Forest litter free and you’ll earn even more EcoPoints towards awesome prizes! Electricology Stores are the only places to win signed artist posters, festival vendor merchandise, official sponsor goodies, exclusive festival perks, and even Electric Forest Tickets for Life!
2017 Participation Opportunities will be announced soon!
Get in The Game Ahead of Time
For those of you who aren’t sure where to begin, check out our sustainable packing tips to make your conscious campsite eligible for special prizes!
Electricology Behind the Scenes
Electric Forest’s Electricology program is focused on resource conservation, through the participation of Forest Family like you! Here are a few of the many ways that we are working to reduce our environmental impact:
- Forest artists are encouraged to source regional and reusable materials, and aided in repurposing or recycling their used materials.
- Vendors are guided in sustainable purchasing and operations, to minimize the material sent to landfills
- Food and beverages are served inside the venue using only certified compostable materials
- Bags are freely distributed to campers and production staff to properly sort recyclables from trash
- Educational signage is used in the venue, the campground and behind the scenes, to support and improve waste diversion
- Sponsored incentives are awarded to reduce festival litter and support local cleanup
- Environmental Impact data collection, to benchmark and track resources used and conserved through efficiency measures
Thank you for making The Forest glow!