Her Forest Curated Event Applications
FIRST WEEKEND ONLY
Audition to perform in the Her Forest Curated Event and you could join the Electric Forest Lineup. If your dreams include taking to the stage with music or dance in celebration of women and all they offer to art, read on!
Dancers, Musicians, Electronic Music Producers, and DJs from all around the world are welcome to apply to perform in this special Her Forest Curated Event. If your act is selected, you will receive a $250 travel stipend, artist festival wristbands for performers, and a live set at Electric Forest 2017 during the Her Forest Curated Event!
This program welcomes and encourages LGBTQ submissions.
Receive updates on this program:
Several acts will receive…
- At least one (1) 15-45 minute set at Electric Forest 2017
- Artist festival wristbands, including camping, for performing act members for the first weekend of Electric Forest
- A $250 travel stipend
Video auditions will be accepted Feb 15 – March 26, 2017. Final acts will be selected and announced in April of 2017.
Judged by: The Festival Talent Team
Judgement method: By reviewing videos and comparing the talent
50% Skill and artistry
40% Stage Presence
10% Fit with lineup and venue
- Please title your video “Electric Forest Her Forest Women’s Event 2017”
- Your video must be a NEW video created specifically for this program, featuring an original piece in your medium performed live.
- Please submit only one video.
- Video may not contain any references to illicit activities.
- Winner will be chosen based on creativity, quality of performance, technical skill, and appropriateness for the venue.
- All of the performers for whom credentials are requested must be featured in the video performance.
- The use of any instrument or any movement art is welcome.
- Any contestant submitting work that is not 100% their own will be disqualified.
- This contest is open to acts based in the United States of America only.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Create a video in which you…
- Introduce yourself and the name of your act, if different.
- Share if you’ve been to Electric Forest in the past.
- Perform an original composition in its entirety, in view of the camera.
Step 2: Upload your video to Youtube, titled “Electric Forest Her Forest Women’s Event 2017 ” and post it on the Electric Forest Facebook Page to share it with the community.
Step 3: Share your video with the hashtag #EF2017HerForestEvent on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, or wherever your wild internets roam, and tag Electric Forest so we can see it!
Step 4: Submit your entry via the form below!