Sticker Design Contest
The Electric Forest sticker is a piece of art worth a thousand words, a trip to Rothbury, and all the memories that were made there. Design the official sticker for Electric Forest – and have your art spark stories for years to come!
New for 2018, Electric Forest, Grassroots California, and Conscious Alliance collaborate to invite the artistically inclined to design an official sticker for Electric Forest.
“For inspiration and ideas, draw from your memories of, and dreams for The Forest.
Electric Forest is a state of mind. This community is one which connects on a spiritual level to the Earth’s creatures, and we let those connections guide us through life’s forests, fields, and streams. Design a sticker that epitomizes this community – the herd of Forest Family adventuring, protecting, and discovering new possibilities.” – Grassroots California
If your sticker design is selected you will receive two (2) GA Wristbands to the weekend of your choice, and your artwork will be distributed to tens of thousands of Foresters with their festival wristbands!
HQ will provide:
- Two (2) GA Camping Wristbands to an Electric Forest weekend of your choice
- Your sticker printed as a gift for the Forest Family
- An announcement of your sticker being selected!
- An official Grassroots California and Conscious Alliance prize package
Submissions will be accepted for review February 15 – March 31, 2018 at 11:59pm ET. The final art will be selected and announced on April 15, 2018.
Judged by: The Forest Family is invited to vote for their favorite submissions now through March 31st, 2018 at 11:59 EST. At the close of voting, the winner will be chosen via a two-step process: At the end of the contest period, the three (3) participants’ who received the most votes from the Forest Family will advance to a second judging period in which the winner will be determined by representatives of Conscious Alliance and Grassroots California.
Judgment method: By selecting and comparing best stickers
40% Fits with event aesthetic
10% Appearance as a sticker
- Your sticker design must be a piece created specifically for Electric Forest. Electric Forest may elect to use the final selected design beyond the printing of a sticker
- Your sticker design must be a piece designed by you, featuring images and ideas that you own all the rights to, or have permission to use
- Sticker designs must be square, and visually attractive when scaled down to a 3×3″ square
- Sticker designs must be made in 300 DPI CMYK format
- Account for a .25″ bleed area as you begin your design, to allow for proper printing. Your art file should measure 3.5×3.5 inches total. (Feel free to submit your final design sample without the bleed area to convey the final sticker appearance)
- Sample designs must be submitted in dimensions of 1000 px square
- “Electric Forest” and the year “2018” must be visible on the sticker
- Reference the “Theme” section above for inspiration
- You may use elements of the EF2018 brand package, found here, but this is not a requirement