Work Exchange Team
If you are looking for an internship, experience in festival production, or a connection to the wonderful teams behind Electric Forest, this is the way!
Applications to join the Work Exchange Team for Electric Forest are open! Join the team for either or both weekends – but do not wait, space is expected to fill up quickly.
Opportunities with the Work Exchange Team include…
- working for the Access Program to assist fans with disabilities to enjoy the activities and performances
- working in Parking directing fans to their camping spots
- working in Toll Booths scanning tickets and welcoming fans to the Forest
- working in Electricology helping to keep the Forest pristine and providing customer service for recycling programs
- working in Sherwood Forest setting up installations
- working in Reincarnation helping to set up installations and keep them beautiful
- working in the Hanger assisting with various tasks
- working in VIP assisting with check in, shuttle, and other general tasks
- working in Catering assisting with food prep and serving delectables to event staff
- working in Artist Hospitality assisting with keeping areas clean and stocked
- working with Media assisting with set up and runner tasks
- working in Silent Disco distributing head phones and providing customer service
The Work Exchange Team “Play Through” program is the only way to stay at the festival site between weekends!