Good Life VIP Camping & Tent Rentals
Electric Forest’s VIP Program is called The Good Life. The Good Life Village is the main VIP camping and tent rental option. This is a medium-sized campground along the eastern side of the festival venue, with special shortcuts into Sherwood Forest, Sherwood Court, and Ranch Arena. The Good Life Village opens for entry Wednesday at 2 pm and closes at 12 noon on Monday.
If you want The Forest to provide a tent, there are several options in The Good Life. Electric Avenue and Northern Lights Lane are located in the Good Life Village, steps from the entrance to Sherwood Forest.
Good Life Amenities for all packages include:
- Access to premium viewing areas inside the venue at the Sherwood Court and Ranch Arena stages
- Access to The Good Life Lounge inside the venue with shade, food, lounge seating, private bar and special events
- Access to The Good Life Village
- Upgraded showers inside The Good Life Village
- Air-conditioned private bathrooms inside The Good Life Village
- Access to private food vendors, ice sales, ATMs, special events, and more
- Access to The Good Life Live Stage in The Village with daily yoga classes and late night music from your favorite Electric Forest artists!
- Good Life Village concierge service to assist with all of your questions and needs
- The Woodland Kitchen & Bar in the Good Life Village next to the Sherwood Forest Entrance with exclusive food and drink offerings
- Happy hours in the Good Life Lounge Friday & Saturday from 4-6pm
- Three shortcut festival venue entrances, one into Ranch Arena, one into Sherwood Court, and one directly into Sherwood Forest!
- Access to the 24 hour Good Life Express shuttle service, which offers guests speedy travel between The Good Life Village, The Back 40, the GA Campground, and the Water Park/Frontier. Please check the map for shuttle stops.
- Option to add on a very special brunch with one of Michigan’s best chefs!
THERE ARE SIX OFFERINGS IN THE GOOD LIFE VILLAGE
Click the name of an offering to view pricing and more information…
Good Life Camping Wristband
Good Life Village Camping provides an enhanced festival experience as close as you can possibly get to Sherwood Forest. Enjoy shortcuts right into The Forest, extra parties, VIP viewing areas, shuttles, a smaller campground, and an complimentary extra night to let out your inner Forest creature.
Sherwood Court Tent Only Camping
The Sherwood Court Camping area includes a Good Life Village Wristband and offers you a tent only campground in the northernmost part of the Good Life Village, directly beside the Sherwood Court Stage!
Sherwood Court Bungalow Tents
These roomy tents are inflated with dome-shaped ceilings and hard flooring. This is an ideal way to guarantee a space in an intimate, tent-only campground with a great camping setup and a comfy bed.
Electric Avenue Tents
The Good Life Village Electric Avenue Tents provide an enhanced Lodging Package for 2-4 people! This is an ideal way to guarantee a short walk home at night, a great camping setup, and a comfy bed without having to haul in tons of gear from the default world.
Northern Lights Lane Tents
The Good Life Village Northern Lights Lane Tents provide an enhanced festival experience for two (2) guests in a premium bell-style tent! Stroll the rolling hill with access to The Good Life and its amenities.
You can also bring your RV to the Good Life Village!
Add on a Good Life Brunch with one of Michigan’s Best Chefs!
As part of Forest HQ’s continued efforts to enjoy and support the best and brightest from Michigan’s culinary scene, Chef Sarah Welch, executive chef of Detroit’s award winning Republic Tavern and Parks & Rec Diner, will be joining the Forest Family! Chef Sarah is known for her commitment to seasonal and local fare – she sources her ingredients from Michigan’s finest farms. This year, Chef Sarah will host a series of one-of-a-kind brunch experiences in the Good Life Woodland Kitchen + Bar. In addition to great food, there will be special musical guest performances (past artists include Cherub, DJ Soul Sister, and Frameworks).
Each Brunch Ticket includes bottomless bloodys and mimosas, and a generous plateful of Chef Sarah’s playful menu. Daily specials include Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding, Bacon Pancakes, Peanut Butter Crunch French Toast, Kale and Mushroom Strada, Baked Banana Walnut Oatmeal, and some Killer Cinnamon Rolls!
Book your reservation and join us during the check out process for a Good Life Village Wristband or Lodging Package!
1 day ticket: $35 + Fees
4 day package: $125 + Fees
Direct links to purchase the brunch will be available here December 8!