Layaway Payment Plans Layaway Payment Plans are no longer available for Electric Forest 2018.
DOUBLE CHECK YOUR PAYMENTS
It is your responsibility to keep track of your payments.
Default on payments will result in cancellation of your order and a $50 cancellation fee. No Exceptions. You must pay attention to your bank/credit card statements to make sure your payment went through. You will have a 10-day grace period to pay after the initial charge is attempted. If your payment is not made by the 10th day after that initial charge is run, your order will be cancelled and you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.
If you do not pay within the 10 day grace period, you will lose your ticket.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ – NO REINSTATEMENT
- Once you make your first payment, your purchase is reserved as long as you make all other payments on time.
- Failure to pay will result in the refund of all the money you have paid toward your purchase, less a charge of $50, and the irreversible cancellation of your order.
- Our ticketing partner will contact you within five days if your payment does not go through. Please make sure your contact information is current to guarantee that you will receive updates!
- If a payment is declined, you will be granted a 10 day window to reply to our ticketing partner’s inquiry with updated payment info.
- All payments are automatically billed to the card used for your deposit.
- At any time, you can log in to your account or call Front Gate Tickets to pay off your Layaway Plan in full.
Learn more about Electric Forest Ticket Fees here.