Layaway Payment Plans Make multiple payments to secure your Wristband or Lodging Package with a Layaway Payment Plan.
Forest savings jar not yet full? All Electric Forest 2018 Wristband and Lodging Packages will be eligible for a Layaway Payment Plan!
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE PLANS
Pay 1% of your wristband package, and all fees, then have payments of 16% & 17% of the package cost automatically deducted from your account beteween February and April 2018!
Pay 33% of your wristband or lodging package, and all fees, then have payments of 33% & 34% of the package cost automatically deducted from your account in February & March, 2018!
HOW TO PAY FOR WRISTBAND AND LODGING PACKAGES WITH LAYAWAY
Add the Wristband or Lodging Package of your choice to your cart. When asked to select your Payment Option, choose Layaway.
ENTER INFORMATION & PAY % + FEES
Complete the checkout process. All service charges and shipping fees are in your down payment. There is an additional $8.00 per order processing fee for Layaway.
A typical GA Wristband down payment would be similar to:
1% of ticket cost ($310 X 1%) = $3.10
Example Shipping Fee = $13
Example Processing Fee = $34
Layaway Fee = $8
TOTAL DOWN PAYMENT: $58.10
PAY EACH MONTH
Payments will charge to your account automatically. You may not see the payment on your statement for several days. These payments will be a percentage of the package cost, with no fees.
DOUBLE CHECK YOUR PAYMENTS
It is your responsibility to keep track of your payments.
Default on payments will result in cancellation of your order and a $50 a cancellation fee. No Exceptions. You must pay attention to your bank/credit card statements to make sure your payment went through. You will have a 10-day grace period to pay after the initial charge is attempted. If your payment is not made by the 10th day after that initial charge is run, your order will be cancelled and you will be charged a $50 a cancellation fee.
If you do not pay within the 10 day grace period, you will lose your ticket.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ – NO REINSTATEMENT
- Once you make your first payment, your purchase is reserved as long as you make all other payments on time.
- Failure to pay will result in the refund of all the money you have paid toward your purchase, less a charge of $50, and the irreversible cancellation of your order.
- Our ticketing partner will contact you within five days if your payment does not go through. Please make sure your contact information is current to guarantee that you will receive updates!
- If a payment is declined, you will be granted a 10 day window to reply to our ticketing partner’s inquiry with updated payment info.
- All payments are automatically billed to the card used for your deposit.
- At any time, you can log in to your account or call Front Gate Tickets to pay off your Layaway Plan in full.
Learn more about Electric Forest Ticket Fees here.